On the 15th of April, 2022, “Support to Georgia’s Researchers’ Mobility” Programme Steering Committee meeting was held at the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia.
The meeting was participated by
- Ms. Nunu Mitskevich - deputy minister of the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia and chair of the SC;
- Mr. Kakha Khandolishvili - head of Strategic Planning and International Relations Department at Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia;
- Ms. Colombe De Mercey - European Union in Georgia, Team Leader for Governance and Human Capital;
- Ms. Nino (Nika) Kochishvili - European Union in Georgia, Programme Officer;
- Ms. Maia Okujava – Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation of Georgia, Horizon Europe’s National NCP Coordinator;
- Ms. Tinatin Jachvadze – Georgia's Innovation and Technology Agency, Technology Transfer Coordinator;
- Mr. Gebhard Reul – Head of the DAAD Regional Office Tbilisi, Project Director
- Mr. Peter Debreczeni - DAAD, Team Leader, Secretary of the SC;
- Ms. Nino Gachechiladze – DAAD, Deputy Team Leader;
- Ms. Salome Sharashenidze – DAAD, Junior Expert.
The meeting agenda included welcome speeches from the SC members, the project presentation and generic Q&A, as well as the project related specific questions to discuss.
The SC meeting agenda